The BFGoodrich® GoodProject Dakar Edition is back!
You have that dream or you know someone who wants to compete in the 2019 Dakar?
BFGoodrich® will support you with a set of tires and entry fees fully paid if you are selected.
This year, the candidacy campaign is not only open in Europe, but also in South Africa and in the United States!
You will receive advice from experienced drivers and support from BFGoodrich® with tires and registration fees!
These are the Good Project terms and conditions you will need to consider if you want to drop your candidacy:
1. Be a first-time entrant in the Auto category of the Dakar.
2. You and your co driver have never competed to the Dakar Rally before
3. Demonstrate financial and technical capacities for the Dakar.
4. Be member either of the European Union, South Africa, Peru or member of the United States
5. Have participated at least once in a professional or semi-professional FIA Rally.
6. Be active and have follow-up on social networks (minimum 500 fans).
7. Produce a video (1min max) to prove your motivation and why you would be the best team to defend the colors of BFGoodrich®.
Apply now before June 30th by clicking on the link below:
You could have the chance to make your dream a reality and accompany BFGoodrich® across the South American dunes in January 2019.
Ready for the adventure?